As an attorney, a social worker and an educator, I’m wired for conflict resolution. I approach situations differently than most, and I work hard to solve problems as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible. I work hard to get all of the information that is relevant, connecting dots and looking for patterns so that issues can be avoided in the future. Let’s just say I’m different, unlike any other lawyer you’ve ever met:
- I’m well-rounded. I connect people. I mentor people. I engage and I empower. I take nothing for granted and I live life each day as if it’s my last. I smile and laugh … a lot. I love to eat and I love to bake. Plain and simple: I love life and it shows.
- I’m proactive. I anticipate problems where possible and I work with you to do something about it – before it becomes a problem. If it’s too late, and the problem exists already, that’s okay. We’ll deal with it together. I brainstorm with you. I don’t like to be on the defensive, and I certainly don’t want you to be.
- I think outside of the box. In the web design world, it’s known as “WYSIWYG” (pronounced “WIZ-ee-wig”): “what you see is what you get.” I don’t play games. I will communicate with you. I will take the time to make the right decision for the long-run. I’m not looking for quick fixes. Instead, I want the right fix the first time so that you don’t need a fix again later.
- I’m a problem solver. I’m the one you go to when you need something taken care of before it’s broken, and I’m definitely the one to go to if something needs to be fixed. If I can help you fix it, I will. And if I can’t, I’ll say so. Crazy, I know. We bring closure and resolution as soon as reasonably possible, but that being said, we only work with clients who actually want to resolve their issues permanently and are willing to trust us when we ask them to do something that needs to be done. Our clients are willing to do the work with us to reach the desired results.
- I’m honest and trustworthy. Working with attorneys and social workers is a very personal matter. The person you hire will be your partner through difficult times and they will know very personal things about you and your world. Pick someone you trust; someone who earns your trust from the first moment you meet. Truth be told, I won’t lie to you. In fact, I will be incredibly candid with you – you have to be okay with honesty. I won’t pretend to know something I don’t, and I certainly will not let you pay us to do something that you, in fact, can do for yourself. Yes, seriously.
At the end of the day, I don’t want to be your go-to Gal Friday about the one legal issue that brought you here. I want to be your go-to Gal Friday from this day forward on everything that comes your way. I want to be your coach, mentor, and confidante. I want to be your partner in success. If ethic, integrity and empathy are what you’re looking for, then I’m your girl.
If that sounds good to you, then take a look around our website. If you like what you see, let us know how we can help you. If your request is in line with our services, we’ll schedule a chat to see if we can and should work together. Then we’ll go from there.