I partner with LGBTQI2S+ entrepreneurs and their allies to help them create, run, protect, and scale their businesses with clarity, confidence, and courage.
As an attorney, social worker, educator and coach, I approach situations differently.
I work hard to solve problems as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible. And, I work with you to obtain relevant information that connects dots and identifies patterns so the issues you’re having (whether they just started being an issue or have been ongoing for a while) can be avoided in the future.
Let’s just say I’m different, unlike any other lawyer you’ve ever met.
- I’m a connector. I connect people with resources and help them find solutions. I coach, engage and empower.
- I’m proactive. I anticipate and solve problems where possible and work with you to do something about it in the future. My goal is to equip you with the tools and foundations you need in your contracts, agreements, and relationships to make sure you don’t need me every single day.
- I’m well-rounded and think outside of the box. In the design world, it’s known as “WYSIWYG” (pronounced “WIZ-ee-wig”): “what you see is what you get.” I will communicate with you and I will take the time to help you make the right decision for the long-run. I’m not looking for quick fixes. I want the right fix the first time.
- I’m results-focused. I’m the one you go to when you need something taken care of before it’s broken, and I’m definitely the one to go to if something needs to be fixed. If I can help you fix it, I will. And if I can’t, I’ll say so.
- I’m dedicated. We only work with clients who actually want to resolve their issues permanently and are willing to trust me when we ask them to do something. Our clients are willing to do the work with us to reach the desired results.
- I’m honest and trustworthy. Working with attorneys and social workers is a very personal matter. The person you hire will be your partner through difficult times and they will know very personal things about you and your world. Pick someone you trust; someone who earns your trust from the first moment you meet. I will be incredibly candid with you – you have to be okay with honesty. I won’t pretend to know something I don’t, and I certainly will not let you pay us to do something that you, in fact, can do for yourself. Yes, seriously.
At the end of the day, I don’t want to be your go-to Gal Friday about the one issue that brought you here today. I want to be your go-to Gal Friday from this day forward on everything that comes your way. I want to be your coach, mentor and confidante. I want to be your life-long partner in success.