As an attorney, a social worker and an educator, I’m wired for conflict resolution. I approach situations differently than most, and I work hard to solve problems as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible. Maybe you already know me, but in case you don’t, let’s just say I’m different, unlike any other lawyer you’ve ever met:
- I’m well-rounded. I stay busy, preferably outside of a cubbyhole. I connect people. I mentor people. I engage and I empower. I take nothing for granted and I live life each day as if it’s my last. I smile and laugh … a lot. I love to eat and I love to bake. Plain and simple: I love life and it shows.
- I’m proactive. I try to anticipate problems and I try to do something about it. I brainstorm with you. I don’t like to be on the defensive, and I certainly don’t want you to be.
- I don’t dilly-dally. In the web design world, it’s known as “WYSIWYG” (pronounced “WIZ-ee-wig”). In other words, “what you see is what you get.” I don’t play games. I communicate with you and I don’t string you along just to keep your bill going.
- I think outside of the box. While everyone else is playing mind games and dragging things out, billing their clients like there’s no tomorrow, we work hard to do what we have to do, with you, and we bring closure as soon as reasonably possible. This means more savings to you and proof you can trust us.
- I’m a problem solver. I’m the one you go to when you need something taken care of before it’s broken, and I’m definitely the one to go to if something needs to be fixed. If I can fix it, I will. And if I can’t, I’ll tell you so. I won’t take your money just to take your money. Crazy, I know.
- I’m honest. Hiring an attorney is a very personal matter. The person you hire will be your partner in life. Attorneys and their staff know very personal information about you, your family, your friends and your history. You should pick someone you trust, and who earns your trust from the very moment you are introduced. I won’t lie to you. In fact, I will probably be brutally honest with you. I won’t pretend to know something I don’t, and I certainly will not let you pay me to do something that you, in fact, can do for yourself. Yes, seriously.
At the end of the day, you’re looking for someone you can trust. I don’t want to be your go-to Gal Friday about the one issue that brought you here. I want to be your go-to Gal Friday from this day forward on everything that comes your way. I want to be your guide in life, your confidante, your partner in success. I’ve got a team of professionals behind me. Take a look around. Let us know what we can help you with. Then, let’s have a chat and see if we can work together. If work ethic, flexibility and compassion are what you’re looking for, then welcome home.