Coaching with Sheila takes place one-on-one, virtual & face-to-face, over an 8-week period.
* Weekly, Recurring Time and Day, 90-minute “Gentle Accountability” Sessions (Video/Audio), including Recaps
* Includes structured “Building Blocks” between Sessions, like communication and styles analyses; overcoming procrastination; time and task management; current, past and future projects; setting goals and reaching them, visioning and so much more!
Coaching for Lawyers
Are you a former attorney, or currently-practicing attorney:
- in need of a better work/life/self balance
- in need of guidance to help you grow your career, negotiate more money or improve your relationships, or
- considering a move in your legal career as a whole, or into a whole new profession (including starting your own firm or a new business)?
If you answered yes, then you’re already my perfect coaching client. As a practicing attorney myself, I understand the woes, the worries and the pain points of being a lawyer.
** If you’re a 3L about to graduate and take the bar, and you want to build a lawyer-life you love, I am happy to help you, too!
Coaching for Creatives
* an owner (or future owner!) of a small business that provides creative services to clients (design, art, music, etc.)
* a creative entrepreneur who needs guidance about how to make a business dream a reality, or
* a repressed creative who wants help with figuring out how to turn your gifts and skills into a sustainable, profitable business
then coaching with me is the right place for you.
Coaching for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
You’re in the right place if you are:
* an owner (or future owner!) of a small business that provides services to clients
* an entrepreneur who needs guidance about how to make a business dream a reality
* trying to figure out how to turn your gifts and skills into a sustainable, profitable business