The need for experienced consultation services that provide research data, detailed analysis and data-driven recommendations designed to meet identified goals is growing. With the current challenges in the realm of community development, organizations must find ways to improve the preparedness of its participants, retain stakeholders and attract new partners and sponsors who appropriately respect and represent the mission.
Nonprofits constantly face challenges – funding, volunteers, staff, community partnership and engagement, fulfilling the mission, board governance, succession planning and performance measurement. Either way, someone is looking over your shoulder, wanting a report and an outcome that only you know how to make happen.
And, more than that, you have to be unique – offer different and diverse programming – and excel above all others. This is where we come in. Our consultation services provide specific value-added programs, policies and procedures designed explicitly for you. Cookie cutter programs won’t work when parents or funders are comparing competing programs to yours.
Over the years, we’ve been involved in a plethora of organizations … here are just a few of our successes:
- United States:
- Resolve Mediation Group (A Louisiana Nonprofit)
- Young Leadership Council, Power Ties Program
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Diversity Committee, SUIT UP! for the Future High School Legal Internship & Institute Program
- World Affairs Council of New Orleans
- University of New Orleans, Student Support Services
- Anti-Bullying Project of New Orleans
- Hate Crimes Project of New Orleans
- University of New Orleans, Women’s Center
- River Region Hospice (now St. Joseph’s Hospice)
- East Jefferson General Hospital, Stroke Survivor Group
- Tulane School of Social Work, Guest Educator
- Institute for European Studies (Belgium)
- United Business Institutes (Belgium & Luxembourg)
- LawTech Europe Congress (Prague, Czech Republic and Belgium)
Click here to see what others are saying about Sheila as an Educator/Trainer, then contact us today to find out what we can do for your nonprofit.